Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

how do you catch fish. im awful at fishing,is there a trick ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

thank you for all the fishing advice. I caught some more fish and now I really need to focus on upgrading my tools I think. got a chicken, it is currently grumpy and I hope my silo gets built before it starves because I can't figure out how else to feed it

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

oh I though I could use wheat to make hay or jsut to feed to the chicken. I guess its cool the game doesn't hold your hand but some of it isn't very intuitive. looking for answers about hay,apparently you can open the coop gate to let the birds forage but I didn't even know there was a gate, gotta try that

E: should have read before replying ^

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

got my silo, producing mayo and the cash is starting to flow in.now to decide between upgrading more tools or getting a kitchen

• Locked thread