Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just played this for 5 hours. whoops.

Going to stop now because I don't want to spend all 3 day weekend on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Lmfao "Children from marriage can also be 'turned into doves' at the Witch's Hut in exchange for Prismatic Shards. This is a way to remove unwanted children using dark magic."

Read the part right above that about what you can do with your ex. this is one messed up game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Holy crap it's 2am. I need to uninstall this game...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think I lost all off my social progress with everyone in town because I put sap in the potluck soup

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Buy hay and put it in the feed trough

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think my chicks went without food for like 5 days before I realized why they were pissed at me.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah, I cut all my grass like an idiot before I had the building that turns it into hay. Idk how long grass takes to spread but I have some grass starters planted atm.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The beginning of summer was super rainy but since I decided that I needed to upgrade my watering can there hasn't been a single rainy day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

Luckily not being watered just stunts growth, not kills the crop.

Also check the forecast you idiot!

I do on the TV every day. Is there a weeklong one or something?

I have melons that are going to be ready on the 28th or I'd skip a day.

• Locked thread