Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

no offense but you sound like a loving moron for trying to make hay out of wheat

its harvest moon training that makes you think that you dumb rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

you still make hay out of grass in harvest moon. because thats how you make hay

what i mean is that you had to plant it in harvest moon like regular plants. grass planting is different in this stardew so it confuses dumb millenials.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i haven't played this in quite some time but it's nice how easy it is to get back into it. it's not like story of seasons, for example, where there's so much poo poo to keep in mind.

my house is too dark. what sweet decorating tricks are you imps using for lighting?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i love how this game lets you take it slow. no worries out here in the country.

• Locked thread