Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
The more overlapping 3x3 tiles you have the better chance for Big Crop

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

I have a crystal meditation room as well

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

You can make some seriously retarded wines and pickles in this game. To name one, Coconut Wine.

Greetings Coconut Wine.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Hot Tips:

• Place a floor/path tile underneath your sprinklers so they don't get hoe'd up next season
  • Iridium sprinklers seem much cheaper at 10000g from Krobus on Friday instead of farming the mats
  • I mentioned this but more overlapping 3x3 tiles gives better chance for huge crop, this is because every 3x3 instance has its own independent chance
  • Give coffee and beer to your friends

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm rebuilding some structures since my initial placement was sloppy. I have one of those green alien huts built but I've never seen them come out, will they just automatically bring crops back or what?

Yes, they do it super early and put them in a bag next to the hut, and they also have a range. They're also not impeded by trellis crops:

emoji fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Feb 18, 2017

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I've gotten Facebook normies to buy this game, ftw.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

doughvakiin posted:

got paid early due to presidents' day so i am copping this poo poo tonight. see y'all on the farm :cheers:

Early game tip: harvest as many salmonberries as possible during their 3-4 day season in mid spring, like spend all day getting them aside from your mandatory tasks and it you'll have a good energy stockpile which is super precious early. Do not make the mistake I did and sell them just bc you get a ridiculously big number of them. Or do whatever you want because you can't really make permanent mistakes in this amazing game. And remember to sleep and go to work irl lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

also, anyone ever bothered with a slime hutch? i feel like come fall i'll have a ton of money and resources and nothing major to do with them, but the payoffs aren't that great from what i remember...

It's not really that practical but you can do selective breeding on the base slimes and get all kinds of colors. I think there are other traits passed on also like aggressiveness and item drop chance.

• Locked thread