Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I'm going to reinstall this game and throw the jerk-off mod on because I believe in a fully immersive experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

For real though SV is an amazing game that I sank way too much time into. Just wish the combat was better.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

If you go the JoJa mart route the game should just uninstall itself.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've pretty much stuck to the same 6x6 design for a year but I think I can afford to expand now that I have the fully upgraded watering can. The issue is time, I don't want a repeat of ending my farm duties at like 4pm every day. Maybe another row of 4..

Can you craft sprinklers yet?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

You got to level 40 halfway through spring O_o ??

In my first playthrough I fished a level 8 sword out of a chest on like day 5. Subsequent playthroughs were significantly harder for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Ristolaz posted:

We did it!!!!

Mods? Mods we need you.

• Locked thread