Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JuulPodSaveAmerica

alnilam posted:

Softly off topic but I'm going to Chile in a week, what do I need?

Sorry to derail ur thread op but i didn't think this topic deserved its own offshoot thread

Several pairs of socks. Take some utility socks (you know the ones), formal socks (self-explanatory), the OTHER pair of utility socks (yeah, I'm talking about THAT pair), some thigh highs (cold knows no gender, and it gets chile if you catch my drift...) and also more socks. If you pack enough socks you don't need underwear because people'll just see all the socks and go "Wow, that one's got balls!". Don't even take a suitcase... Just pack all of your things in systems of overlapping socks!

Change your socks, change your attitude.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread