Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

My biggest 3 problems with the movie.

1. $7 million seems kind of low. Like yeah that's a lot of money, but it's not a lot of money.

B. He did the thing where he flips over them by the arm then shoots other guys who are rushing in then executes the guy he has down way too many times

3. I couldn't tell if it was just the screen I watched on, but some of the gaping headshot wounds looked weird. Like just a blackhole of red color I dunno

Other than that it was a solid sequel. I prefer the first but this was good too. Oh and also instead of answering any questions from 1, they just said gently caress it and added a whole bunch of weird poo poo with no explanation. Who are the high table? Why is Morpheus putting cell phones inside pigeons? Where do the gold coins come from? "Who fuckn cares dude make neo talk in sign language lmabo" -the director probably

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread