Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Just how many times can his wife die? The next movie is gonna be John Wick vs his wife who was never dead because shes a member of the High Table. Was it the high table or high chair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
John Wick 4: the prequel mission: The impossible mission.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Lobok posted:

This movie looked crazy good. The entire museum portion at the end, especially the Enter the Dragon-inspired hall of mirrors portion, was absolutely gorgeous. You come to John Wick for the standard-setting gunplay action but it decides to give you sumptuous visuals as well. This is a mid-budget movie here ($40 mil) and it shows off Rome, it showcases the beautiful WTC transit station, and the museum, to say nothing of the different hotel locations and looks leagues better than most action movies.

At one point I was wondering if they were trying to compete with Doctor strange with very simple effects.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

NmareBfly posted:

Best part: Wick and common shooting at each other very discreetly while walking down towards the subway platform. I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing.

The non assassin's of New York's common folk are quite slow.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

They spent so much time reshowing the bad guy infront of daddies art collection, I was expecting John Wick to blow it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Bugblatter posted:

Fury Road.

John wick is nothing close to fury road, in my opinion.

• Locked thread