Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
My favorite part was when John shot a guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

So Shane Black's taken over the franchise by then eh?

I'd be down for a film where a wisecracking John Wick solves crimes with an unconventional buddy

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

So, like, the dog then? But we gotta have the top bants so like, can the dog learn to talk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGpZ9xaQLYQ

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

AlternateAccount posted:

Also do the guns he uses not have chamber indicators? Dude checks every gun after racking all movie.

That's just long held standard procedure, both for safety and survival

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

As much as I love JW2 I still love JW1 more so it'll be interesting to see how someone reacts to JW1 after having seen JW2 first.

JW2 made massively more money at the box office than JW1 so I guess there'd be quite a few people in that position, even if most of them caught the first film on DVD or streaming or whatever.

JW1 was a huge left field surprise for a lot of people, and folks I know avoided it at first, some because they thought Reeves was washed up

• Locked thread