Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Perestroika posted:

Yeah, this got a bit apparent with the speed at which people traveled all over the place. When Cassian promised to take John down, I'd fully expected an ambush the moment John left the Continental in Rome. But instead he just shwooped over to NYC instantly. A similar thing happened with Santino who was only like 30 seconds ahead of John in the museum, but somehow managed to get all the way to the Continental and have a nice talk with Winston long before John caught up. These are very minor niggles, though, I'd basically forgotten all about them by the time the next scene rolled up.

Anyhow, my personal highlight was probably the pencil scene. Not only was it a perfect payoff for something that had been hyped for one and a half movies, but when that thing happened pretty much everyone in the cinema audibly groaned at the same time. :haw:

John is still being hunted, and probably can't catch a cab there like Santino.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread