Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRINDY
Sep 23, 2010

forget about ur worries and ur strife
Loved Wick 2: Electric Boogaloo. The gunplay, choreography, gorgeous cinematography and slowly advancing ridiculous distortion of reality with every new rule of conduct were all stellar.

IMO, unless Lionsgate wants to milk this thing dry for all they can get (I'm fully expecting lovely prequels once Keanu hangs up the silenced pistol), the optimal route is two movies left. Third one is a quasi-prequel that delves into the Impossible Task, then jump back to present day for John Wick Vs. The World Which Is All Hitmen For Some Reason.

I also would watch a movie where someone manages to take John prisoner and his dog exacts vengeance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRINDY
Sep 23, 2010

forget about ur worries and ur strife
It's not THE best, but I feel confident adding Edge of Tomorrow to that list.

• Locked thread