Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

WarpedLichen posted:

Loved the movie but the action definitely breaks the suspension of disbelief more than the first one did. Like others said, all the barely missed shots, the bullet proof suit jacket, and the overly calm civilians seemed too hammy to me.

The ultimate punchline in the film is that everyone is vaguely aware and accepting of the secret society. Civilians try to avoid the fire fights, for sure, but they're not all that bothered by assassins killing each other.

Though that does make the decision to use a deliberately outdated system for handing out new contracts a little strange. Why worry about electronic surveillance when you're already in control of the world?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Time to get learnt on some art history, motherfuckers!

This is an excellent post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

If you're as good as John Wick, money probably isn't an issue for you. The challenge, on the other hand...

• Locked thread