Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Movie was good as hell, only a couple minor thoughts:

The 7 million dollar contract to kill John Wick seemed really low for a top member of the world-encompassing Illuminati Mafia to offer in order to save his own life. He must have been worth billions? But I guess it made every chump on the street shoot at John in public so hey what's the difference.

The bulletproof suit was overused and getting into James Bond gadget territory which is silly.

I think a car chase placed about 2/3rds of the way through the movie would have been nice to break up the formula a bit (but the formula owns so I can't complain too much).

The tattooed switchboard babes had to be some producer's specific fetish, right? :v:

Quibbles aside I can't wait for a sequel or two. Hopefully the success of this movie will inspire more directors to reject the god awful overused shaky cam and cutting-ten-times-a-second garbage that's plagued so many action movies over the last fifteen years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread