Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

This movie is so loving cool. It felt to me like the American response to the Daniel Craig-James Bond movies, but better than any one of those movies was. It had globe hopping, incredible action choreography (that final action sequence reminded me of the final hunt in The Guest, where it's such a perfect location for a movie sequence that every little bit of work to place everyone there was worth it), a polymath human weapon with a dramatic history, and a better Q sequence than we've seen in years from the Bond films. I hope that Keanu continues to make these films until he can't or won't any more. This is what he was meant to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

FuturePastNow posted:

He'll get his car back and the third movie will be a very bloody road trip.

I'd be super duper excited if we got more Leguizamo in the next John Wick movie.

• Locked thread