Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This movie had some amazing action but out of all the loving great things in this movie, the scene I'll probably think of anytime anyone mentions this movie is the silencer fight with hundred of people around because it's the most loving ridiculous thing I've seen. Common and Keanu with these stone cold killer faces trying to kill each other while also camly walking down the train station. It was loving perfect

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

Pretty sure the series will end with Wick in a Winston-type role where he has an immeasurable amount of power in the assassin world and is nigh-untouchable, but is stuck running some sort of functionary empire of necessary services that allow the hired guns to do their thing and therefore he can never truly "retire" or separate himself from that world. This of course after McShane sacrifices himself to secure Wick's position, adding a bit more emotional weight to the burden.

I'd like to see him being given a Continental. He'll be safe but he'll never be able to leave. Maybe he can make it dog friendly :3:

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Feb 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

It's actually Dredd. Which took over The Raid.

Last few years have been really loving good for action movies.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Did anyone itt jizz over the camera shots in the mirror scene already? Because those made me grin like a motherfucker...

Yeah that whole location was pretty loving great.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Basebf555 posted:

Wow, once you own the movie and you don't feel like you have to focus so much on every little action beat, Chapter 2 really is stunning visually. That hall of mirrors scene, goddamn.

I wonder how much of a pain in the rear end it was to film in there so the camera guy wouldn't show up or if they just digitally removed him as needed.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

It felt like the Contact mirror scene and that used a bunch of CGI. Main difference on JW2 is that the mirror door opens so it's easy to splice in the shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxa3j8bK-c4

• Locked thread