Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

quote:

Those brief outbursts of rage he has in the movies? That's the Boogeyman.

Well.... John's not the Boogeyman, he's the one you send to kill the Boogeyman.

I wonder if the impossible task that John had to do to retire the first time was to kill someone who actually did go under the Boogeyman moniker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

We FINALLY got this released in Australia. 100% woth the bloody wait and the pencil scene? drat that delivered.

I cant wait for Chapter 3

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

I love how you can watch this movie more than once and just keep noticing details that really blow your fuckign mind. Like the mirrors scene. I didnt think about it in the theatre because I was engrossed in the action but now I see it again and I'm just mind hosed. How the hell did they do that? Just allthe little details and attention to small things that make for a great movie and one that stands up to a rewatch.

drunken officeparty posted:

My biggest 3 problems with the movie.

I only really have one. Santiago was so intent on pissing Wick off and he clearly knows that Wick is a force of nature and WILL blow his brains out. He knows Wick will burn his loving house down and more in vengance and yet he just keeps getting in one more dig until they are cleaning his brains from the Continental's floor. Like if you know what Wick truly is, then why the gently caress do you keep on provoking someone who can clearly just wipe you and any 100's of armed henchman out.... and why the gently caress are you going to keep taunting him when he has just rampaged through your museum and blown away your closest 50 armed guards? Wouldnt that be a good time to shut up and run like gently caress?

In the end it's a minor quibble and I understand where it was leading to. Still, for all of the legend of the impossible task and Wick, there seems to be very few poeple who truly understand that Wick is not someone you try to gently caress with. Seems to me like only the Continental have any real grasp of who Wick truly is.

• Locked thread