Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Silver Alicorn posted:

And just repeated the same experience this evening. But at half the above dose. I also dropped 20mg of Ritan pills into my a half-gallon Gatorate in my Hydration Backpack.

After I skated 1 hour, and ran trough half of my Hydration backpack, it was a sign to return. I realized that it was too much for one day, as "I felt I lost power", and could literally feel every single hot sweat droplets pouring down on my shirt. The return, was made in 2+ hours with frequent and long stops on every single bus stop bench I could find.

One new thing I discovered this time, is to refrain from rolling my skates back and forth while seated at the bus bench, as the slightest vibrations in such relaxed and oversensitive state are greatly being amplified by the tight spandex shots rubbing against my legs and the steel chastity belt (and consequently triggering wild clanging by the attached Butt Plug's internal cavity that is filled with buckshot knocking against the prostate, which, would also trigger the penis to react -- and consequently activating the Ritalined-filled wand Intra-urethral ROA discharge mechanism to release tiny Rx on the glans.

Long story short, it would be very embarrassing to be the center of attention with "Ritalined-tinted Cum" flowing mysteriously down SWIMS sports pouch belt (which houses inside the Chasity belt steel penis protector prodding out of the spandex shorts hole. At all costs, I would avoid an unexpected orgasm whist unnecessarily occupying a bus stop seat on inline skates, a seat reserved for passengers. Not skaters. (even less a tweaked skater (in an altered state of mind) having sex and being hosed on skates!)

Not that SWIM is not already attracting slight attention due to sweating pouring line rain down from it's eye-catching hardshell helmet... (due to a cool "T-100 Tunebug Shake" is mounted on the top surface of the helmet, turning it's entire surface into a surround speaker system, and splaying music across my cranium. That system is proved to be safe, as splayed music being fed by the iPod, doesn't interfere with ambient sound). Caution is advised, and proceed with caution. Not an experience to be attempted by rookies as the outcome can be very embarrassing.

So being conscious that SWIM is in a constant state at the edge of an orgasm, and over-stimulated, the best way is to be careful not to masturbate (or the thought of being presently hosed from all over -- not easy, but feasible). Swim is also aware to avoid sitting between the gap separating the bus seat wooden boards, as any attempt to sit down Butt Plugged other than with an even pressure surface, in the attempt the base of the butt plug can be awkwardly tilted in an uncomfortable position and/or hit the prostate, that will slowly bring an orgasm in the seconds to come -- and you can't do anything to stop it, but to feel it slowly coming into your way and take control of your body. (SWIM also remembers, that he is loaded with additional equipment weigh and tweaked on skates, (and to a certain also restricted) so any adjustment may not be as quick as with reflexes). So when skating to a seat, SWIM makes sure to aim for the center of the middle bench board. I initially trained myself more than a year ago in a huge parking lot. Got my leggings wet several times, but at least I was alone. It was very unpleasant experience to orgasm and stimulated on skates. Very unpleasant (and unsafe to a certain extend, as body control is momentarily being lost -- thus fully geared with protection equipment I was always skating around a post).

Easier said than done. Practice makes perfect. It's not easy. But fun part is to accomplish this challenge!

To conclude Swims "most euphoric combination experience" thread, I stess, two things:

- The tick to avoid any embarrassment is to be aware that SWIM is about to have sex on skates and be hosed hard from everywhere, both mind-hosed and body-hosed on wheels. So SOLELY focus on fully enjoying the skating euphoric experience, both on wheels and skating mind. Also be aware that you have lubricated wheels permanently locked under your feet. So the margin of error is not in your favor. You can't step down from the weeks - you go along where they take you. So SWIM always wears full protection equipment, with top quality skates and a harshell helmet.

- Be aware that SWIM has been fueled for unlimited endurance and immunized from any form of pain. In that state, SWIM's body isn't transmitting or feeling the slightest pain. So this is where any "power loss" must be interpreted as body pain telling you to immediately stop, find a place to sit, take a moderate break and hydrate. Failing to stop during a "power loss", may result in SWIM's not live to skate the next block. Or waking up in the ER in that state... It's not a good idea to do things your heart doesn't like, especially when it can't communicate any warning sings to you.

So this is my second and final part of SWIM's most euphoric experience, along with my own personal observations. I hope you enjoyed it.

Life is too precious and live long to experience it's beauties!

Be safe, play safe and SWIM will be around enjoying life to the edge!

oh for sure man

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

SpaceClown posted:

lol speed isn't a methamphetamine dumb rear end dentists, it's an amphetamine + a dextroamphetamine

loving lmao at their lives.

(Doesn't increase amount of cum)

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

SpaceClown posted:

or something about acid volume.

i dont care enough to think harder on it. point being, get back to your helpdesk job hovercraft you're a poop head.

(Doesn't increase amount of cum)

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

OldAlias posted:

drugs cause brain damage

that's the point, stupid!!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

tumor looking batty posted:

Which coding languages do you guys use? I can't imagine programming in Python because I would just be lmfao at the joke words like spam as my varaiable or something (learning to code so I can stop living in poverty)

put ACID in your java and just lol till the cows come home. imho

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

i love being a hacker. lots of people always think computers when they hear 'hacker' but its so much more than that. you can hack anything, even your own mind!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

A Pinball Wizard posted:

I just love the thought of this clown seeing a drug thread in the POS and hitching up his pants and going "time to teach these nerds a thing or two" then barging in and immediately getting stymied

lol

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

SpaceClown posted:

i get it
im a fool

stymie was only pretending to be retarded

the clown got fucken honked

please be nicer to me i just want to post incorrect poo poo in this here yospos :ohdear:

lurk more, moron

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

beecock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Cat Face Joe posted:

poasting to congratulate tumor looking batty on an extremely successful honeypot

• Locked thread