Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cincinnati Bengals

Round 1, Pick 24: Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
A combination of injury and lack of earning the trust to be put on the field has rendered this a questionable pick in hindsight. Realistically he is probably just going to go find out if he can play somewhere else I guess? Maybe something will happen in 2017 but I doubt it. Feels like a wasted pick even if it maybe wasn't or something
Grade: D

Round 2, Pick 55: Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU
A limited straight-line runner who has apparently been asked, for the most part, not to play that way, and was then blamed for his lack of success. Or maybe it's his fault, in which case, gently caress him. Struggled with ball control and requires a lead blocker. Hasn't always looked like he's going as hard as he can. Tries noticeably harder near the endzone. I would imagine he'll be moving on too barring a very good year and I am not bothered by that
Grade: C

Round 3, Pick 88: Will Clarke, DE, WVU
A late bloomer thanks to the way the Bengals do things. He's come on as a nice rotational guy who has had a tendency to look like he should start but would probably be a bad starter. I would like to re-sign him over the picks from Rounds 1 and 2.
Grade: B with room to grow with how slowly he's been integrated

Round 4, Pick 111: Russell Bodine, C, UNC
One of the most argued-about players that no one has ever heard of in the league. I think he is poo poo, but not the worst 4th round pick ever. hope u are ok after reading this.
Grade: D+

Round 5, Pick 164: AJ McCarron, QB, Alabama
intangibles. friend of a mentally challenged minority. A Backup. sort of viable trade bait but nothing will probably get done there
Grade: Scionix+

gently caress the rest, you get what you get in the 6th and 7th and they did good there all things considered

Overall Grade: C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

love to draft the guy whose problem is "always injured" instead of "bust"

• Locked thread