Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Eric Ebron is a mildly competent tight end who drops a ton of balls that he shouldn't. He was also drafted directly before Taylor Lewan, OBJ, and Aaron Donald so uh.

D

Kyle Van Noy couldn't see the field for the Lions and got a sack in the Super Bowl for the Patriots after being traded for a 6th rounder

F

Travis Swanson is a starting center, he's also one of the absolute worst in the league.

D

Everyone else is also very bad in this draft. Burn the Lions to the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Swanson got a lot better this year so I'd grade him a solid B, but as for everyone else...

He was still one of the absolute worst centers in the league. The only saving grace is that he is still a step up from Graham Glasgow.

• Locked thread