Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Round 1 Anthony Barr, Linebacker A

Really great his first couple of seasons. He disappeared somewhat last year

Round 1 Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback A

He WAS a good solid QB, accurate but not flashy. Didn't throw things real deep but didn't make a lot of mistakes. His injury will really affect what he does and more than likely he'll be Sam Bradford's backup for awhile. Still, really glad this pick wasn't Johnny Football and you couldn't have know his knee was doing to destroy itself three years ahead of time.

Round 3 Scott Crichton, Defensive End D

A backup DE on injured reserve. Was basically one of the guys standing on the sidelines.

Round 3 Jerick McKinnon, Running Back B

Could be AD's successor (but not replacement.) Fast (his nickmname is Jet) but doesn't have AD's strength. In 2015 he and Mat Asiata made a good pair but any success ANY Vikings RB will have depends on whether they fix the O-line or not.

Round 5 David Yankey, Guard D

Didn't really do much and is one the Panthers now

Round 6 Antone Exum, Cornerback C

Another injured player. Was in the mix for Harrison Smith's parter at safety along with a few others before getting hurt. Almost an incomplete grade. If he came back and was a good safety, grade goes up, etc. Still it was the sixth round

Round 6 Kendall James, Cornerback F

He's on a grand tour of the leagues practice squads. Been to four so far.

Round 7 Shamar Stephen, Defensive tackle B+

He was becoming Shariff Floyd's permanent replacement until he got hurt. Not bad for garbage time drafting.

Round 7 Brandon Watts, Linebacker D

On the Dolphins practice squad

Round 7 Jabari Price, Cornerback C

He's been a decent fourth/fifth corner. Still on the team but injured.

This draft looked amazing last year but there's been a lot of injuries. Bridgewater's at the very least is career derailing. It was a near miracle that he didn't lose the leg. Still, to some degree all of these guys are in the NFL somewhere so that's not bad. The team got a free draft pick by bamboozling Cleveland and avoided Johnny Manziel. A-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Just look at this 1st round.

Cordarrelle Patterson – one great year, then disappeared

Patterson has actually had a decent year. He went from being on the bench to shining on special teams (as a gunner!) and then got worked into the offense as he slowly crawled out of Zimmer's doghouse. BTW, Floyd has had a knee injury and was out last season.

• Locked thread