Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

when is he going to use the justice department to sue cnn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

crossposting from a different c-spam thread

Oh Snapple! posted:

Much like when he shat on Bill for his own history of sexual assault, calling out the media is something that Trump is technically correct to do but it can't be forgotten that it's coming from an absolutely deplorable place: A likely rapist who just wants to deflect from his own bullshit/A fascist who literally believes he should never be covered negatively.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

trump made one tweet about telling people to shut up with the anti-semitism, and he probably thinks he doesn't have to do anything else. this poo poo will continue unabated and i'll lean ever closer towards thinking getting a gun is a good idea

it's a start, i guess, but it's meaningless unless he keeps beating that drum, and his attention span is so short that there's little chance of that happening

Nebakenezzer posted:

Oh, and this is interesting: Ivanka converted to Judaism
converting to judaism isn't uncommon these days, especially in a marriage where the woman isn't jewish. it's certainly unheard of in most parts of the country where jewish populations aren't robust though

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

he talked about it once, you loving potato goblin

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

if flawed media outlets are "fake news," then what does that make that mythical swedish terrorist attack, or the nonexistent bowling green massacre

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

he is nothing if not a fat, unhealthy man. he's not going to die in office because of it though

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it took scalia until just before the age of 80 for his fat slug diet to kill him, so i'm not optimistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

george w bush did just about nothing right as president, and he wasn't the hapless idiot when he was in office that a lot of people think he was, but at least he was a small-d democrat

• Locked thread