Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kabraxis
Mar 22, 2003

Well I guess it's lucky for me I'm not unarmed. Seeing as I'm....eating your beans.
I know this was a while back, but I actually know what this is. This is a pot used to spray paint and other coatings. I use one similar to this in my job as a custom cabinet finisher. One hose fits to an air compressor, the other hose is attached to a spray gun. The knobs regulate air pressure. On the inside, the straight tube looking thing is the pipe that sucks up the paint. The rudder looking thing is called an agitator. The air supplied by the compressor keeps the agitator running insuring your chemical stays mixed.

That one's in pretty rough shape, but pots with agitators are sought after and fetch a pretty good bit.

Kabraxis fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Apr 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread