Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Professor SJW posted:

we need a kill whitey smiley

:jihad::smugdon::jihad:

:trumppop::synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hardawn posted:

I now fully understand "Country Death Song" by the Violent Femmes

haha i knew there was a reason i listened to that song over and over and over again when i was younger

going to go listen to it again right now

lol nice

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

proctorbot posted:

Honestly having a kid sucks a lot. It just drains all your energy and sucks your vitality from you until you are a withered husk wishing for death. I hope I will change my mind when I'm an old man and she's an adult but right now it feels like the biggest mistake I ever made.

She's 7 months old fyi. I don't care about the money thing childfree people are always on about. Thats not the part thay sucks. Have you ever been around a parent of a young child? We are like zombies just going through the motions until we can pass out from sheer exhaustion again.

Same except I do care about the money thing, and am currently struggling to be a good provider. Lets be friends.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Teen Mom is a funny tv show

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Teen Mom is a funny tv show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEjiM0sESus

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
When I got married at 21, my wife's friends the same age already had at least one or two kids.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Had twins at 28.

It's fun and also awful. It's the circle of life my dudes and having a 7 year old clone of yourself that loves Star Wars and Lego is the poo poo. Don't let any of the jaded parents fool you.

Sometimes I get mad and sometimes they are exhausting, but it's totally worth it.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this wasn't the lol poo poo on kids thread it was the hmm maybe I should not have kid at 20

every girl I know who has kids super early is extremely defensive about the decision and like it doesn't really change anything !! *dumps kids onto meemaw so they can party*

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Piss de Bundy posted:

(in extremely hillary banks voice* like, do not shake the baby, evarrrrrrr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMEg6mfTfF4

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

imagine having kids ever jesus loving christ lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Also the useless screaming rock nature of kids is due to evolution once again.

Most baby animals are self-sufficient after a few weeks but the bigger cranial capacity for humans led to the helpless screaming pet rock.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

etalian posted:

Also the useless screaming rock nature of kids is due to evolution once again.

Most baby animals are self-sufficient after a few weeks but the bigger cranial capacity for humans led to the helpless screaming pet rock.

Also BIG DIAPER has pushed the average potty training age back by over a year since the 1940s.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Every kid you have has a serious risk of growing up to be a goon :smith:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0bhT98g9Y

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
' screaming pet rock' is the cool new jaded way to refer to kids, crotchspawn was getting tiresome

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol at the offended parents itt tho, "imagine playing VIDEOGAMES!!!"

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

the good fax machine posted:

"I'm child-free and my nipples are like silver dollar pancakes!"

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

little sprigsley is the light of my life. i'm glad the condom slipped off in that k mart loading dock and none of you edgy goons calling her a pet rock will ever change that

now if you'll excuse me i have to wash formula vomit off my ceiling fan

The Rear Admiral
Sep 24, 2007

Mammal Sauce posted:

My wife and I have 3yo twin boys and we've not gotten to the zombie/wishing for death stage yet. Aside from the constant pumping up until 2 for my wife, it's been a cakewalk so far. They eat anything, sleep at night (since a few weeks old and had to be woken to feed at night) , etc.

Way back from the first page but gently caress you. No parent is happy for you and your uninterrupted sleep.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
"i love spending all this time and money on my kids"-nobody ever

could spend it on poo poo posts n drugz or sumfin

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I don't even have to imagine it it's my life

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

having kids is pretty easy when they sleep from 7:30 pm until whenever you wake them up since they were six months old.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

DangerZoneDelux posted:

Every parent that is bitching most likely has a non sleeping baby because they are too lazy to spend the 4 nights teaching the baby to sleep or worse they are awful parents who co-sleep. Good luck with your marriage if you have a baby terrorist in your bed every night

Yeah we did sleep training at 5 months and after a couple nights of screaming bedtimes, she sleeps 7pm to 7am every night without fail. No crying, no fighting.

Hey and guess what we're having another one in June so we can do that all over again!

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I want to have kids :(

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015
All the immigrants have the kids here so we don't have to. Win win.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

it's better to be a aunt/uncle than having to dealing the worst aspects of the hellions.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

little sprigsley is the light of my life. i'm glad the condom slipped off in that k mart loading dock and none of you edgy goons calling her a pet rock will ever change that

now if you'll excuse me i have to wash formula vomit off my ceiling fan

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol at the offended parents itt tho, "imagine playing VIDEOGAMES!!!"

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
It would own to have kids if you're prepared for them, and it would own to just have a wife you travel & adventure all the time with. Life owns & I love living!

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Thread should also be titled don't get married in your 20s

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
Imagine having sex in your 20s

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

DangerZoneDelux posted:

Thread should be titled don't get married

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FogHelmut posted:

Fairly accurate.

I hope your wife is young as hell, because having kids after 35 for women is bad news.

not really lol

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Just get a dog. When the dog pisses you off you can just lock it in the dark and cluttered closet in the hallway, you cant do that with a kid, there are laws and things.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar posted:

I want to have kids :)

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

When do u parents have time to smoke weed?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sancho posted:

When do u parents have time to smoke weed?

whenever? either wait until late evening when everything is winding down or just whenever because weed doesn't turn me into a non-functional human being

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

500 bad things posted:

whenever? either wait until late evening when everything is winding down or just whenever because weed doesn't turn me into a non-functional human being

Doesn't ur baby get high when you breast feed it tho?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Looking for investors into my baby food edibles business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sancho posted:

Doesn't ur baby get high when you breast feed it tho?

lol breast feeding is for poors who can't afford REAL food

but poo poo, if doctor's don't care if you're taking like 12 oxys/percs a day while breastfeeding, don't know why weed would matter

• Locked thread