Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

there are lots of studies that show people without children are happier than their kidhaver counterparts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I've read that and it's more pronounced in the us that a lot of other European countries.

well yeah the problems of having kids are compounded when you have to pay out the rear end for their health care and education and can't ever take time off from your soul crushing job to be with them

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

Imagine working a dead end job, having no social life, playing video games all night, and posting in gbs on a Saturday night, in your 20's

lol how old is little nayvee now?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

it doesn't get better but you do learn how to lie to yourself to preserve your sanity

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

here's a picture of bryndaff when he came in third at the pacifist taekwando tournament

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

we owe the hospital 400 grand because ronin ate an entire bag of tide pods #blessed

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i took out a second mortgage so drayley could go to a private kindergarten but his teacher says he's already beatboxing at a 4th grade level

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Professor SJW posted:

i feel like this should be a common sense thing everyone should know but then tired, dead-eyed parents try telling me that it's all worth it and I wouldn't understand until i have a kid of my own

the only thing i can think is they are trying to trick me into having kids because misery loves company

or they have been brainwashed by hormones or something

that's the point of the studies really. parents self report as being happier overall at a much higher rate than kidfrees but when they called both samples repeatedly over time and asked how their day was kidhavers bitched and moaned way way way more

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i will never have kids but only because i am committed to white genocide

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Professor SJW posted:

we need a kill whitey smiley

:jihad::smugdon::jihad:

:trumppop::synpa:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

little sprigsley is the light of my life. i'm glad the condom slipped off in that k mart loading dock and none of you edgy goons calling her a pet rock will ever change that

now if you'll excuse me i have to wash formula vomit off my ceiling fan

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i just realized that middle management position i spent my whole life pursuing doesn't actually mean poo poo and i have actually contributed nothing to civilization. better pop out some kids so I can feel fulfilled by their potential to do better than I did

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

500 bad things posted:

Oxytocin is a hell of a drug

ya but you can get it from pettin a dog

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

500 bad things posted:

hell yeah you can

good dog

fyodor posted:

The dog releases oxytocin, too. :3:

:hellyeah:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

bitmap posted:

My fiance wants kids bad but I know that it's going to ruin the planet and my own life and also why is everyone in this thread apparently having twins?

kidhavers either do it way too young and ruin their lives or wait too long and let wives and mortality panic coerce them into fertility drugs so they have multiples

Nefarious 2.0 fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Feb 21, 2017

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

the real issue is that according to evolution we should be breeding by 16 and dying by 40

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

like a cigarette should posted:

I wonder what happened to that goon who decided to save his marriage by having a baby with his horrible wife who threatened to divorce him if they didn't have a kid, and then the kid turned out to be a downsbaby but he insisted everything was going to be okay because his downsbaby was a few months old and was 'super cute' even while the whole thread was warning him about the living hell his life was about to become.

Wonder what happened to that goon.

he became gay. so what

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

1redflag posted:

Also, lol at all the people projecting hard as gently caress itt. We get it, it's not because you are an unlovable self-righteous shithead that noone wants to mate with you; it's because of :biotruths: and :catdrugs:. Conversely, we get it, you aren't just like everybody else on the loving planet having a child; you're special for doing one of the most basic biological functions and feeling rewarded by your brain chemistry for doing so. God drat; have a kid, don't have a kid, who gives a poo poo. This thread was clearly supposed to be about making fun of white trash, and you idiots had to go and ruin it trying to impress strangers on the internet.

:banjo: NICE meltdown :banjo:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

love too have my child get me beers and also love to stop after one because I always have to be able to drive in case ryver eats another tide pod

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Son: "Dada bad dada sometime."
Me: "Why is Dada a bad Dada sometimes?"
Son: "Dada tell a boy 'no' sometime, Mama not do that."

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i actually really like lil kids. they're funny and fun to be around but only if you can fuckin bolt when they start to meltdown. you gotta be a r-tard to want to raise one 24/7

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

You sound economically disadvantaged. While living, by choice, in a hell hole. Sorry

can you not spread your hillbilly maga bullshit in every loving thread

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Benny Harvey posted:

Imagine having sex

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

never talk to me or my son again

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

parenthood is a mental illness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

500 good dogs posted:

just because it was true of your parents doesn't mean it's true of all parents :shrug:

you are mentally ill

• Locked thread