Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My parents had me when they were 21 and 25. I'm pretty sure I wasn't planned though but still lmao at how much that would suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sjs00 posted:

Having kids 2 1/2 years between eachother is a recipe for a loving disaster. Both my parents and my aunt and uncle did; so that's four kids all 2 and 1/2 years apart from eachother and three out of four of us are major fuckups either emotionally or mentally. Whereas my other aunt and uncle had a single kid and he's very successful just like my oldest cousin.
Have one kid; keep it alive until 18 and then consider having another but realize gently caress that

My roommate is 22 and brings his 8, 14 and 15 year old brothers to hang out semi recently and they're fine I guess but I can't imagine hanging out with siblings that much younger than me as an adult if I wasn't at a family gathering or like a birthday or something

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Meatwolfe posted:

People are going to tell you that it gets better, they're lying.

At least they loving sleep and start to leave you alone once they're like 4 or 5. Just don't get them used to sleeping in your bed

• Locked thread