Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Sometimes i get home from work like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" and then I imagine how much objectively worse it would be if a screaming grubby child needed my continuous attention for several more hours. Then lol at everyone who has to actually go through that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

my kids are 12+ and they are pretty much on cruise control and its free slave labor :shrug:

They also deeply hate you even though you provide for their every need. Lol.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

imagine having kids in your mid-to-late 30's and being almost dead by the time they're out of your house

Imagine being dead inside through your best years and covered in child feces.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I think toddlers are fun when they're not your kids. You can play with them and laugh when they do funny stuff, but at the end of the day you get to go home and don't have the responsibility of keeping it alive.

Yeah i have nephews and they are cool and we can have fun and then when I'm tired of them or they start being lovely it's back to mom's house. Plus i never have to be the bad guy so they like me and are well behaved for me. All the benefits of kids, none of the drawbacks.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Toilet Shoes posted:

So you blow a loving kid into a lady. :shrug: Who gives a gently caress? As long as you can support them.

Dad now, so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

One of my friends has a kid named Gayden.

"Gayden? More like..... oh....umm....."

Checkmate bullies.

• Locked thread