Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

As a disgusting person both in body and disposition I have no worries about ever having children

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

imagine finding out im your dad

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

EvilJoven posted:

Every three months or so I finally corner my wife to have the 'are we having kids or not?' talk and every time she says she hasn't decided but is definitely not ready now.

We've been having this discussion for the past 9 years. I'll be 40 in two years. If she's still on the fence by then I'm just going ahead with a vasectomy. I hope that happens because at this point I'm pretty sure I don't want the hassle. All our childless friends our age do all sorts of cool stuff with us and all of our friends with kids... well... we actually don't really have any friends with kids because they don't have the time or money to do any of that cool stuff with us and all they talk about is their boring kids.

Not sure if this is cool or pathetic

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

the good fax machine posted:

"I'm child-free and my nipples are like silver dollar pancakes!"

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
It would own to have kids if you're prepared for them, and it would own to just have a wife you travel & adventure all the time with. Life owns & I love living!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
#JustShitposterThings

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Morphine, heroin, psilocybin, LSD, and DMT

myDad
Jan 20, 2010