Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I have the kind of personality where chicks want to gently caress me for a month or two but once they say anything about missed punctuation I kick their asses out onto the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My dumb gently caress ugly bitch cousin who is fifteen years older than I am has kids but they're autismal as gently caress and it wouldn't shut the gently caress up about minecraft at my uncle's funeral. I hate them all and have a plan to buy tapdancing shoes for that whole side of the family's funeral(s)(hopefully all at once) because I wish they were all dead.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I can imagine having a few unsecured loads floating around although I have a drugs and alcohol problem. that problem is that I can't get enough drugs and alcohol.

• Locked thread