Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Yeah I dont want to play video games and eat snacks. I want to pay 1,000,000 so that a SMALLER ME can play video games and eat snacks. What the gently caress

Thesaurus posted:

imagine being the weirdo childless creep who is forever trying to recapture his youth by going to rock concerts with people like half his age who think he's a weird old childless creep, who also has cats or dogs or some poo poo that he obsesses over and treats like his babies.

alternatively imagine having kids really late in life and being a decrepit old piece of poo poo with one foot in the grave by the time his kids graduate from high school and all his kid's friends are embarrassed to come around because hus dad is a gross and out of it old man who can't even play football with his kid without breaking his loving hip.
this is from pages ago but look at this poo poo it's dumping on:
- going to concerts to listen to them instead of look cool (ohwwwh hurrr a fifteen year old's gonna notice i'm a lame fatso! better go home and listen to my fave band there!!! this is how adults think)
- cats and dogs
- having an old, wise dad

pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Cobweb Heart posted:

Yeah I dont want to play video games and eat snacks. I want to pay 1,000,000 so that a SMALLER ME can play video games and eat snacks. What the gently caress

but first, to make every activity awkward and dangerous for the love of my life for 9 months (it can be less but that's Bad), also she feels like poo poo in the morning and then undergoes grueling vaginal torture for a day. Or longer. And now for eighteen+ years of protecting a suicidal retard from every possible danger in the world, and after that, worrying until I die. No, it's not my sex drive combined with bad choices. I meant to do this and it's fun.

for real kids past 1 or 2 are fun as hell to hang out with but just imagine actually creating and then raising one. smh

edit: While the people who treat their dogs and cats like children are extremely gross and uncool, they also most likely get less poo poo sprayed on them by their kids lol

Cobweb Heart fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Feb 20, 2017

• Locked thread