Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Congratulations, it's triplets!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Professor SJW posted:

child free is the way to be

Children are not free lmao what are you talking about

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

there are lots of studies that show people without children are happier than their kidhaver counterparts

I've read that and it's more pronounced in the us that a lot of other European countries.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

well yeah the problems of having kids are compounded when you have to pay out the rear end for their health care and education and can't ever take time off from your soul crushing job to be with them

Freedom ain't free, pal

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
As a disgusting person both in body and disposition I have no worries about ever having children

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

He just had a child

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

my kids are 12+ and they are pretty much on cruise control and its free slave labor :shrug:

I think that's old enough to get a forums account

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I like star trek

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My dad posts on penn state football forums

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

FogHelmut posted:

I hope your wife is young as hell, because having kids after 35 for women is bad news.

It's true, look at me

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

FogHelmut posted:

the kid is way less work than the dog

Idk, it's frowned upon to hit a kid with a rolled up newspaper

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Piss de Bundy posted:

my cousin teaches bougie white women in chicago, how to put the baby to sleep properly

she charges 300 dollars an hour for the class lmao

You shake it a bunch, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Teen Mom is a funny tv show

• Locked thread