Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

1redflag posted:

Also, lol at all the people projecting hard as gently caress itt. We get it, it's not because you are an unlovable self-righteous shithead that noone wants to mate with you; it's because of :biotruths: and :catdrugs:. Conversely, we get it, you aren't just like everybody else on the loving planet having a child; you're special for doing one of the most basic biological functions and feeling rewarded by your brain chemistry for doing so. God drat; have a kid, don't have a kid, who gives a poo poo. This thread was clearly supposed to be about making fun of white trash, and you idiots had to go and ruin it trying to impress strangers on the internet.

nice meltdown :smug:

edit: gently caress beaten like an expecting mom getting a trailer park abortion

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Feb 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

bitmap posted:

Thankyou thread, I have decided to drop some twins up ins my beautiful fiancé. This will be your fault.

i dont think you read the thread right :ohdear:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

bitmap posted:

Please be a good godparent to my twins

look i love my godchildren like they were my own flesh and blood, bitmap! but... but i couldn't help myself! bitmap i threw your kids in a bog im so sorry :cry:

what you just witnesed was a chilling vision of the future. be warned! be waaaaarned

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

imagine never having to get up to get another beer

lol if you dont have a minifridge right next to your haptic rumble gamer chair

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

love too have my child get me beers and also love to stop after one because I always have to be able to drive in case ryver eats another tide pod

im planning on searching mommy blogs for all the names nefarious is coming up with itt because they dont seem real but i know they probably are

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

bitmap posted:

dude those were my twins you didnt need to throw them into a bog

shhh its ok. the bog is their dad now

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Son: "Dada bad dada sometime."
Me: "Why is Dada a bad Dada sometimes?"
Son: "Dada tell a boy 'no' sometime, Mama not do that."

i dont know what this is but im calling the cops anyway

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

hello cops? i saw a weird post on gbs

what is gbs? do you know that "all your base" meme? hold up how long do you have this is going to take a while

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

500 bad things posted:

tell them we made slenderman and I think they'll come runnin' before more bad things happen to white people

ok i told them and now the cops are here and also a news chopper and they keep getting SA mixed up with 4chan and reddit and theyre asking me for names and addresses of Anonymous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I might have gotten a woman pregnant

Fortunately she is a psycho and we broke up and is now living with someone else who takes care of her and really wants a child, and there's a strong possibility it might be mine

Best of both worlds really, my genes spread and I can still play Heroes of the Storm all night

my man :hfive:

• Locked thread