Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

"His name is Bort. It's a callback to this episode of the Simpsons . . ."

"Sephiroth is doing so well in school. I wish Aeris took such an interest in her studies, though"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'd assume his life became a living hell.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Also, lol at all the people projecting hard as gently caress itt. We get it, it's not because you are an unlovable self-righteous shithead that noone wants to mate with you; it's because of :biotruths: and :catdrugs:. Conversely, we get it, you aren't just like everybody else on the loving planet having a child; you're special for doing one of the most basic biological functions and feeling rewarded by your brain chemistry for doing so. God drat; have a kid, don't have a kid, who gives a poo poo. This thread was clearly supposed to be about making fun of white trash, and you idiots had to go and ruin it trying to impress strangers on the internet.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

"I failed my drug test at UPS, so now I just sell weed to cover the cost of formula and diapers."

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

God drat, they pulled his hair to the side so hard it's loving up his eyelids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Topographic Nap posted:

Kids are really easy to suplex

That's child abuse. You gotta piledrive 'em through a table if you want them to grow up right.

• Locked thread