Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

proctorbot posted:

Honestly having a kid sucks a lot. It just drains all your energy and sucks your vitality from you until you are a withered husk wishing for death. I hope I will change my mind when I'm an old man and she's an adult but right now it feels like the biggest mistake I ever made.

She's 7 months old fyi. I don't care about the money thing childfree people are always on about. Thats not the part thay sucks. Have you ever been around a parent of a young child? We are like zombies just going through the motions until we can pass out from sheer exhaustion again.

I heard you could take a baby to a firehouse and they'll take it no questions asked. So you could always consider that option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

my kids are 12+ and they are pretty much on cruise control and its free slave labor :shrug:

Your kids are doing sex and having drugs.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
What if you found out your kid was a goon?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

imagine finding out im your dad

:whitewater:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

FreudianSlippers posted:

Babies seem like a huge hassle but toddlers are rad.

Toddlers are just babies that can walk. So they're basically retards that you constantly have to watch because they'll try to stick their tongue in a light socket or walk off a cliff. They're a nightmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Thesaurus posted:

While this is true, they can also be hilarious and will also run up to you and hug you saying "I love you daddy" unprompted.

But then they smash the lamp or something immediately after you forbid them from doing so.

Still cooler than babies, imo

I think toddlers are fun when they're not your kids. You can play with them and laugh when they do funny stuff, but at the end of the day you get to go home and don't have the responsibility of keeping it alive.

• Locked thread