Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
So you blow a loving kid into a lady. :shrug: Who gives a gently caress? As long as you can support them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
I was instructed to give this response.

"At least you know the kid isn't going to have down syndromes, or some poo poo." "I mean, gently caress, what are you going to do, wait until your deserted loving barren womb produces retarded fucks?"

These are not my words. Quite frankly, if you give me a probie for them, it will keep me from having to use this account to placate my client.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Professor SJW posted:

show patients how much it costs to raise a kid. tell them to picture the wheelbarrow full of cocaine tgey could buy instead

What is the current street value on a kilo these days? *flips open notebook, readies pencil*

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Professor SJW posted:

sorry i can only do a rough child to wheelbarrow estimate

smart kids who want to go to college -- thats a wheelbarrow and a half of cocaine. that drops back down to a wheelbarrow if they are smart enough to get full-ride scholarship

What's a goon worth? Negative Barrows?

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
"Get me a sandwich."

• Locked thread