Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sancho posted:

When do u parents have time to smoke weed?

whenever? either wait until late evening when everything is winding down or just whenever because weed doesn't turn me into a non-functional human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sancho posted:

Doesn't ur baby get high when you breast feed it tho?

lol breast feeding is for poors who can't afford REAL food

but poo poo, if doctor's don't care if you're taking like 12 oxys/percs a day while breastfeeding, don't know why weed would matter

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tiltposter posted:

if there's anything my parents taught me it's that having kids is loving dumb

I like how you rotate through accounts as they get probated

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

gotta make the next generation of shitposters

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

just get a vasectomy and lie about it

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

500 bad things posted:

just get a vasectomy

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Applesnots posted:

drat, I wish I thought about this. Genius.

It'll solve literally any problem you have in life

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I've never done more than weed, benzos, and oxy. benzos are amazing and you should never take them, opiates are fine to pop every once in a while, and smoke weed every day. what new drugs should I be adding to my repertoire?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

myDad posted:

Morphine, heroin, psilocybin, LSD, and DMT

yeah opiates are rad but a one trick pony. need to try psychedelic poo poo, but I think I should stop hating myself first or I'll have a bad trip

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tiltposter posted:

no such thing as a bad trip only spirit quests

It got to the point where weed gives me anxiety :( but lol I just cry through that and then enjoy the normal parts!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tiltposter posted:

some people smoke weed ao much they start to enjoy the paranoia that they sometimes experience

if you get paranoid on weed just start drinking it solves that problem also being drunk is cool

Nah it's not really paranoia in the cool sense (like I've had that before, hearing loving sports broadcasters talking in my kitchen) but in the "oh god I'm actually dying this time" sense.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tiltposter posted:

that's hosed and you probably shouldn't smoke weed

Eh, who cares I'm probably not actually going to.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tiltposter posted:

I would like mods to change my forums name to this and also remove this lovely red text that's making everyone think I suck at posting

It's not the red text

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

old fat bird posted:

every person with a child is a horrible parent

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

I had 4 kids as a status symbol because I can afford kids and a big house and fast cars without breaking a sweat. #justtrustfundthings

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Oxytocin is a hell of a drug

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

ya but you can get it from pettin a dog

hell yeah you can

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

so you work at home?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lol the best is to fly first class with your screaming baby

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

wow most I've paid for a ticket is 5k because it was a sleeper bed seat which was rad

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jailbrekr posted:

If I had kids in my 20's, I'd be dealing with teenagers approaching adulthood right about now. They'd also be far more hosed up than they are now because they would've been parented by a man child during their formative years. Less so now because I'm old and crotchety and proof that anyone can learn the hard way eventually.

There are advantages to starting a bit later, like having a more comfortable financial situation and a poo poo tonne of hand me downs from the breeders in your circle of friends who came before you (pun intended). You also learn from their mistakes. Like gently caress those child rearing books or that bullshit "what to expect when you're expecting" drek. gently caress them, gently caress them right in the ear. If that 8 pound poo spewing noise machine wasn't shat out with an instruction booklet stuck to the placenta, those books will be like buying a Haynes manual for a 2001 Volkswagen Scirocco just to fix your 2003 Ford F150. Sure they both have 4 wheels and engines that go vroom, but thats about it.

this guy fucks

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

1redflag posted:

Also, lol at all the people projecting hard as gently caress itt. We get it, it's not because you are an unlovable self-righteous shithead that noone wants to mate with you; it's because of :biotruths: and :catdrugs:. Conversely, we get it, you aren't just like everybody else on the loving planet having a child; you're special for doing one of the most basic biological functions and feeling rewarded by your brain chemistry for doing so. God drat; have a kid, don't have a kid, who gives a poo poo. This thread was clearly supposed to be about making fun of white trash, and you idiots had to go and ruin it trying to impress strangers on the internet.

:honk:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Professor SJW posted:

hello cops? i saw a weird post on gbs

what is gbs? do you know that "all your base" meme? hold up how long do you have this is going to take a while

tell them we made slenderman and I think they'll come runnin' before more bad things happen to white people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

parenthood is a mental illness

just because it was true of your parents doesn't mean it's true of all parents :shrug:

• Locked thread