Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
when my son is 18 im kid free and i will be 39 and going back to being a shithead

all potential grand babies get aborted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

proctorbot posted:

Honestly having a kid sucks a lot. It just drains all your energy and sucks your vitality from you until you are a withered husk wishing for death. I hope I will change my mind when I'm an old man and she's an adult but right now it feels like the biggest mistake I ever made.

She's 7 months old fyi. I don't care about the money thing childfree people are always on about. Thats not the part thay sucks. Have you ever been around a parent of a young child? We are like zombies just going through the motions until we can pass out from sheer exhaustion again.

babies are the worst and i hate anyone who shows me a picture of their lovely baby.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

well yeah the problems of having kids are compounded when you have to pay out the rear end for their health care and education and can't ever take time off from your soul crushing job to be with them

at least i can die knowing i raised who two humans that dont like anime

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
my kids are 12+ and they are pretty much on cruise control and its free slave labor :shrug:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Your kids are doing sex and having drugs.

brb gonna rummage through their rooms to try and find their stash

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I think that's old enough to get a forums account

are you a mod

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Bareback Werewolf posted:

What if you found out your kid was a goon?

imagine finding out im your dad

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i know when im dying of cancer i will look fondly on my 20 and 30s and cherish all those times i got to watch netflix and playing video games instead of having a kid

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
im all the salty responses from the self righteous about non procreation crew lmao

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Professor SJW posted:

nice meme retard

your life is worthless :waycool:

• Locked thread