Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

i have a 3 month old, it's easy as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

SBJ posted:

Little did you know that it would be.... THE LAST TIME

Fairly accurate.

EvilJoven posted:

Every three months or so I finally corner my wife to have the 'are we having kids or not?' talk and every time she says she hasn't decided but is definitely not ready now.

We've been having this discussion for the past 9 years. I'll be 40 in two years. If she's still on the fence by then I'm just going ahead with a vasectomy. I hope that happens because at this point I'm pretty sure I don't want the hassle. All our childless friends our age do all sorts of cool stuff with us and all of our friends with kids... well... we actually don't really have any friends with kids because they don't have the time or money to do any of that cool stuff with us and all they talk about is their boring kids.

I hope your wife is young as hell, because having kids after 35 for women is bad news.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lol if they actually have welfare queens in canada

In the US, you give all of your money and time to your children so they don't resent you like how you hate your lovely poor parents who made you get rides to practice with other kids. Then as your health fails in your early 40s, at least you know that 2nd mortgage so your kid could study abroad was worth it.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

the kid is way less work than the dog

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

just spent the last half hour heating up a bottle and feeding the baby at 4:00 am because he's not old enough yet to go through the night. normally this takes my wife 10 minutes because it's a lot quicker to just take out a warm tittie, but shes away for the weekend at a bachelorette party. i guess one of her friends just realized that once you hit 30 you no longer have the capacity or ability to be cool anymore so you might as well get married and have kids.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

etalian posted:

Also the useless screaming rock nature of kids is due to evolution once again.

Most baby animals are self-sufficient after a few weeks but the bigger cranial capacity for humans led to the helpless screaming pet rock.

Also BIG DIAPER has pushed the average potty training age back by over a year since the 1940s.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Piss de Bundy posted:

"I'm...gay..." as I smile and die alone because I had no kids , or I had kids and they aren't there and will destroy each other fighting over their inheritance

lol like you have anything left to give as an inheritance once you have kids

better than having a video game collection to leave for your cat I guess

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

do you think Beyonce ever changed a diaper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

pants in my pants posted:

Having kids sounds obnoxious and expensive. I like to drink beer and work on my cars and ride my bicycles and sleep and watch Netflix and do these things whenever I want. Having a kid would severely cut into this schedule. Also there's too many people in the world already.

I drink a lot more beer since having a kid.

• Locked thread