Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm just glad I can beat someone in a footrace again. Totally worth everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
validation is a helluva drug

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Most don't have the self awareness to truly get something out of having kids, so it inevitably becomes a recurring cycle of abuse that was inflected upon you.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I now fully understand "Country Death Song" by the Violent Femmes

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
i'm listening to a child giggle right this very second, plz acknowledge my sacrifices and plight

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Professor SJW posted:

hardawn, important question: is there a bog nearby?

brb searching knowyourbogs.com for closest bog. Several come to mind, but distance as the crow flies might be different.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Reading the "what to expect app" forums is like looking through a window into the infinite variables of hell.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Piss de Bundy posted:

how was that wasteful? what is wrong with being a little heathen?

having a kid in your early 20's would suck so much poo poo, god drat. and this thread isnt about hating on people who have kids! stop it !

I'll interpret the tattoos of my children however i drat well please, they are on MY BODY jfc

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
No, I need my genetic material to be slathered as far as the eye can see, I'm like a mixologists with the ladies and I'm always looking for a new cocktail combination

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

like a cigarette should posted:

Babies scare me, I'm scared of babies

Turn on your monitor

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
I'm 7 years younger than my brother that was good since by the time I was in middle school he was gone.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Professor SJW posted:

or you could just never have kids ever and work in an abortion clinic helping other people make the right choice

But they oft won't listen! Oft I say!

e: still a noble pursuit tho

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
vomit is way crazier tho, you don't typically see the poop come out, but vomit is

e: wife's sister ran down the hall projectial diarrheaing on the walls

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Professor SJW posted:

im planning on searching mommy blogs for all the names nefarious is coming up with itt because they dont seem real but i know they probably are

Search your feelings, you know it to be true. Let's hope Mommy bloggers don't stumble onto his wonderful creations or you might be pointing to your attacker in court and saying it was that ryver, third from the ryver on the end

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Cum inside, but be prepared to provide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Chernobyl baby posted:

Having kids should be illegal until you do a course on how to actually take care of it and raise it to not be an rear end in a top hat

Put the loving thing to sleep if need be when you find out they don't have the required credentials beyond "I know how to put thingy into hole but don't know what a condom is" because that's preferable to the kid growing up to be another blemish on society

gently caress

raising a life is pass/fail sorry bubbarino

• Locked thread