Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
life hacks #82: brutally murder your balls and you won't have kids when you are 20 lolololol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

imagine finding out im your dad

dad goon, so what

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Bean posted:

I've taught a few things in a few places, and for a while I did special education in an area that wasn't totally down and out, but definitely economically depressed. By the luck of the draw, I'd get the kindergardeners and first graders on my caseload. This required going into their classrooms, so I got to know a huge number of five, six and seven year olds in the general education population as well.

I saw a lot of kids that were dirty, ill dressed, obviously not spoken to at home, backpack stank of smoke, ect, and without fail it would be the Christmas party and there would be 20 year old mom and 21 year old dad. They of course could both come because neither one of them worked. Holy poo poo wait to have kids. Holy poo poo.

i was afraid you were talking about me but hahah no way was dad around who even is that guy?

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

500 bad things posted:

just get a vasectomy and brag about it

• Locked thread