Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

imagine being the weirdo childless creep who is forever trying to recapture his youth by going to rock concerts with people like half his age who think he's a weird old childless creep, who also has cats or dogs or some poo poo that he obsesses over and treats like his babies.

alternatively imagine having kids really late in life and being a decrepit old piece of poo poo with one foot in the grave by the time his kids graduate from high school and all his kid's friends are embarrassed to come around because hus dad is a gross and out of it old man who can't even play football with his kid without breaking his loving hip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

EvilJoven posted:

Last year because I didnt have to spend my time and money raising a kid I spent it learning how to fly airplanes.

This year I'm going bike touring solo or with a friend and on a road trip with my wife.

imagine having a family that loves you instead of biking around alone

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Toddlers are just babies that can walk. So they're basically retards that you constantly have to watch because they'll try to stick their tongue in a light socket or walk off a cliff. They're a nightmare.

While this is true, they can also be hilarious and will also run up to you and hug you saying "I love you daddy" unprompted.

But then they smash the lamp or something immediately after you forbid them from doing so.

Still cooler than babies, imo

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

If you turn 30 and your wife isn't at least pregnant then you've failed at life

• Locked thread