Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I thought dating in your 30s would be fun, but it's so obvious that so many women are just husband-hunting and/or looking for someone to breed with.

I honestly can't imagine those single dudes that are fearful of never meeting someone, dying alone. Millions of women just want to Settle Down, with who is secondary.

The real fear is meeting a woman that likes me for me. I'm not just a pretty face for you to brag about your happiness on social media with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
I don't want kids. No way, Jose.

What I say to dates and girlfriends and such is that I raised myself and don't want to live like that again, always just scraping by. Like, I was provided for, in terms of having a roof over my head, but I was neglected and forced to do everything myself. I didn't have a good home life, I didn't have fun growing up.

It's sad, but I'm approaching mid-30s and I'm still weirded out by casual talk about flying (like the previous few posts.) I've only flown two round trips and each time was a huge drain on my savings. I still haven't been to a different country.

Poverty follows you and I don't want to burden another life by having them live a life like mine. I love all my unborn children and I will give them the greatest gift there is: never introducing them to this world.

I just want to party until corpsetime.

• Locked thread