Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Isaac posted:

Once I was at a house and this girl lights a smoke and she gets told off and she goes "That guys been smoking all night" and I realised I wasnt welcome to smoke but no-one wanted to be the one to tell me not to

I want to be you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Once I was at a house and this girl lights a smoke and she gets told off and she goes "That guys been smoking all night" and I realised I wasnt welcome to smoke but no-one wanted to be the one to tell me not to

You're grandfathered in, she isn't, it's like the boomers here get pensions worth twice what the guys coming in can get.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Isaac posted:

Sometimes I have a poo poo beforehand to make sure that needing to poo poo urgently dosent ruin my coffee and smoke. Somtimes it still does

Living the dream.

I hear you about sunflower seeds. If I have as many as I like my mouth will be a chapped hellscape.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Let's talk about non-cigarette smoking. Cigars are extremely cool. I like pretty much all maduros. Drew Estate's Acid line's Kuba Maduro is godamn tasty. Cohiba also has a really good maduro of course. San Cristobal and Graycliff also have a nice tasty maduro.

Pipes are also cool because if you have your own pipe (which can just be an awesome cheap cob pipe) most tobacco will let you try any of their house blends for free. It's awesome to walk into a tobacco shop with a pipe on a football Sunday and watch the game with the crusty old fat regulars while trying a buncha different tobaccos and taking a half ounce if the tastiest home along with a couple good cigars.

My old tobacco shop constantly had a buncha old dudes in there playing chess/checkers and you could just chill and play and watch football while sampling various tobaccos or buy a cigar to enjoy while listening to them bitch about teams they hate or stories about being a hippy or some poo poo from a war.

Tobacco shops loving rule.

E: my old shop also served beer and the old dudes would routinely order delivery food directly to the shop

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Cigars are only cool cause like tv shows and maybe in flight magazines told us so

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Isaac posted:

Cigars are only cool cause like tv shows and maybe in flight magazines told us so

This guy has never smoked a tasty cigar and is dumb.

Hahaha like people only like cigars because if TVs and movies...no way in hell they've been around before either of those things - an idiot

But no Isaac honestly you're cool but that's a pretty naive statement. Cigars come in a shitload of varieties and many of them are delicious. I get not liking a thing but to say people only enjoy them because of media younger than cigars themselves is dumb.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once I was smoking outside a bar and someone gave me a cigar and walked off it was like 1/2 smoked. I smoked it for a bit while i was walking to another bar and I stopped a couple at the bus stop and gave them the cigar and went inside.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I like dip, all of the light-headedness without any of the stink.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nolan Arenado posted:

I like dip, all of the light-headedness without any of the stink.

Man I wanna like dip but I've got bad memories from childhood. The old man used to dip and he'd spit in cans. Well it was pretty normal for us kids to just run up and take a sip from mom/dad's drink. All three of us kids made that mistake with dad's spitcan, mistaking it for a soda. Instantaneous vomiting.

The only plus side is that taught us immediately that if you wanted a sip of mom/dad's drink, you asked first. And if they said yes you made sure they identified said drink and handed it to you.

Needless to say, every time I've tried dip as an adult that experience is all I can think of and I just can't do it.

Just imagine taking a nice hard swig off of somebody's dip spit cup.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

you got what you deserved for being a drink-thieving little poo poo

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Does anyone have that old ms paint of the cartoon cigarette pack with wheels? There is a sign in the back that says "next stop flavor country" and the caption is "if you quit smoking you're a pussy." Should be in this thread tbh.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
hes gonna burn his cigarette box car down

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Where I live, smokers are treated like lepers. It's rare to meet a person that smokes (excluding weed ofc).

Also OP seems to have made up his smoking stats :mad:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_tobacco_consumption

USA is only 70th with a 17% smoking rate.

Some little island called Kiribati is number 1 with over a 50% rate lol

Greece is the top major contry at 42%

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Feb 23, 2017

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I was probably twelve and you could get cigs from a ... I don't know. You put money in it, and you have to pick which smokes you want.

A vending machine of doom.

After countless camel cash, I realised that I am doing myself a disfavour.

Quitting is hard. So much worth it.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

MightyJoe36 posted:

Smoking an e-cig is like sucking a robot's dick.

You drive a hard bargain.

On one hand, robocock.

On the other hand, I don't really like e-cigs.

Hmmm...

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
holy poo poo at the gender imbalances on smoking. lol at the ones where like 60% of the guys smoke and hardly any women.

must be like the if you smoke you're a slut connotation or something.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Piss de Bundy posted:

holy poo poo at the gender imbalances on smoking. lol at the ones where like 60% of the guys smoke and hardly any women.

must be like the if you smoke you're a slut connotation or something.

Smoking, the official hobby/slow method of suicide for incels!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Colonel Cancer posted:

Smoking, the official hobby/slow method of suicide for incels!

look at south korea/china/vietnams imbalance its so bad lmao

IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES kind of bullshit reasoning smh smh

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

it's probably also that most societies place a greater impetus on women to not smell like slag cleaned out of a coal power plant

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYYGKCanqfA

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Quit after 26 years , my life is exactly the same just with more boring.
Consider starting again cause gently caress this gay earth.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

you got what you deserved for being a drink-thieving little poo poo

Well, yeah. That was pretty much my point. Drinking that poo poo was a hell of a lesson.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Yolomon Wayne posted:

do it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Perfect candidate for ecigs. I hear batteries blow up sometimes

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

actually, don't

here's a wikihow on meditation instead lol

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I tired smoking a cheap disposable e-cig once. It tasted like vaporized cat piss. Would not recommend.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
smoking is strictly prohibited where i work for some reason but almost all of us just dip. i used to dip years ago, but lately i got back into it. i am trying to severely cut down on it, it's surprisingly addictive.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'd buy wine flavored black and milds when I was really low on funds.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Yolomon Wayne posted:

I hear you. If I ever find out I'm terminally ill, the first thing I'm going to do is run out and buy a pack of Camels.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Honky Dong Country posted:

Let's talk about non-cigarette smoking. Cigars are extremely cool. I like pretty much all maduros. Drew Estate's Acid line's Kuba Maduro is godamn tasty. Cohiba also has a really good maduro of course. San Cristobal and Graycliff also have a nice tasty maduro.

Pipes are also cool because if you have your own pipe (which can just be an awesome cheap cob pipe) most tobacco will let you try any of their house blends for free. It's awesome to walk into a tobacco shop with a pipe on a football Sunday and watch the game with the crusty old fat regulars while trying a buncha different tobaccos and taking a half ounce if the tastiest home along with a couple good cigars.

My old tobacco shop constantly had a buncha old dudes in there playing chess/checkers and you could just chill and play and watch football while sampling various tobaccos or buy a cigar to enjoy while listening to them bitch about teams they hate or stories about being a hippy or some poo poo from a war.

Tobacco shops loving rule.

E: my old shop also served beer and the old dudes would routinely order delivery food directly to the shop

My older son enjoys a good cigar now and then. My problem is, whenever I smoke a cigar, I end up inhaling half the damned thing and getting sick.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
cigs ≠ cool

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

i replaced cig smoking with vaping and then my non smoker gf got hooked on my vape and ended up buying her own lmao owned

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Smoking owns and going outside the bar to smoke owns as well.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i smoked a pack a day for 10 years but i quit. smoking will literally kill you, big shocker. i smoked camel filters for a while and then american spirit yellows. they were lie 7 bucks a pack or something idk. anyways i quit smoking by doing a vape taper. then i started smoking by accident once on vacation by buying a pack of cigarettes and smoking them, so now i vape again. i like to vape. its the cyberpunk future so vaping is thematically appropriate imo, especially if its got good leds. thanks.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Just had my first smoke in like two weeks. I didn't even enjoy it that much

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

whomupclicklike posted:

click like

stump collector
May 28, 2007
newport reds and golds are <$4.50 in missouri

i might go smoke one right now

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

whomupclicklike posted:

same. chained a pair of newports. it was stupid

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I don't miss smoking as much as I miss hanging out and smoking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

OMGVBFLOL posted:

same. chained a pair of newports. it was stupid

You need to smoke a real cigarette.

• Locked thread