Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im smoking rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

500 bad things posted:

if you're gonna smoke, why not weed?!

You can smoke both, in the same cigarette

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pack of cigs is like $30 here but thats not gonna stop me!!!!!! !!!!!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

How much of the box is covered in pictures of diseased lungs down there now? I guess it amounts to just a minor nuisance to the end customer since the pack is in your pocket most of the time, but I'm still pretty glad that hasn't gained any traction in America. It comes off as a bit silly given that booze doesn't have pics of cirrhosis livers all over the labels.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got these thai smokes that had some dude with a badass handlebar moustache blowin smoke on a baby

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

SniperWoreConverse posted:

In hong kong I got lucky strikes and the pack had a rich skeleton dude smoking while dead

...badass

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

does previously heavy mean you were fat

Yes

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MightyJoe36 posted:

I'll bet this is true, but how do you keep it from morphing into a pack-a-day habit?

Generally speaking, you have no way of doing that

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The more durries you smoke the more you want, they feel good. Your mind concentrates and gets dizzy at the same time. You got a slight speedy feeling for a second and a tingle down your spine. The second you cant live without em that feeling disapears and you just have to smoke them to feel normal.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

This is the strongest tobacco in my country it taste like plums and tar. A puff makes you unable to stand if you arent ready for it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Oberleutnant posted:

Nothing better than a coffee and a cigarette to get your bowels evacuated in the AM
Who's with me? Yeah you guys know what i'm talking about!

Sometimes I have a poo poo beforehand to make sure that needing to poo poo urgently dosent ruin my coffee and smoke. Somtimes it still does

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

I've been trying to cut back my cigarette intake by chewing gum. Now my cheeks are all chewed up, and my jaw is soor.

I can dramatically reduce my boredom smokes with sunflower seeds. Your face feels hosed up after a night on the seeds though.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If im at your house ill smoke inside unless you specifically tell me not to and im sober enough to understand the instructions.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

A White Guy posted:

you must not go to a lot of friend's houses, but the ones you do go to smell loving disgusting.:frogout:

Once I was at a house and this girl lights a smoke and she gets told off and she goes "That guys been smoking all night" and I realised I wasnt welcome to smoke but no-one wanted to be the one to tell me not to

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Cigars are only cool cause like tv shows and maybe in flight magazines told us so

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once I was smoking outside a bar and someone gave me a cigar and walked off it was like 1/2 smoked. I smoked it for a bit while i was walking to another bar and I stopped a couple at the bus stop and gave them the cigar and went inside.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like cigarettes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

vaping is for idiots, actually

I agree, cause i like cigarettes