Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hmm never had the urge to smoke , I did smoke a bunch of clove cigarettes one night as a teen when we were drinking , then pretty much after that I didn't smoke ever. One cig or two at my best friends bachelor party , and idk I guess I'd smoke if somebody had a baby and was passing around cigars .

smoking is really gross tho , especially inside a car or house and people who smoke STINK they just don't realize it because their mouth and nose is dead .

oh and here in Dearborn MI aka the Arab capitol of America people love to smoke hookah and it's far worse than cigarettes because smoking for half an hour is like two weeks worth of cigarettes . you will die if you smoke hookah regularly .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Why is hookah so bad?

because it's a big water pipe of just straight up tobacco . it would be like taking all the tobacco out of cigs and just smoking them all at once .

A hookah hose can deliver so much smoke into your lungs , and you just pass it around and keep smoking it . It's not harsh at all and very smooth so it makes it even easier .

yeah it's fine after dinner and you smoke a little it will relax you but if you smoke it regularly you're hosed.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
holy poo poo at the gender imbalances on smoking. lol at the ones where like 60% of the guys smoke and hardly any women.

must be like the if you smoke you're a slut connotation or something.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Colonel Cancer posted:

Smoking, the official hobby/slow method of suicide for incels!

look at south korea/china/vietnams imbalance its so bad lmao

IF SHE SMOKES SHE POKES kind of bullshit reasoning smh smh

• Locked thread