Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Here's the crap I use in China:

Great Wall "Cigars"
They the same size as normal cigarettes but come with a filter tip that's nice to bite on for hand's free use. They taste like really strong gas station cigarillos (like Swisher, etc.,) but don't seem to be filled with shredded cigarette tobacco. Unlike cheap gas station cigars, if you try to inhale one of these you will be gagging and coughing, much like a real cigar. Like everything else in China, they do an OK job simulating the intended product, and I smoke one of these once or twice per week.
$4 USD for 10 pieces.
Flavor: 5/10
Lingering Stink: 5/10
Simulation of actual cigar by taste and smoke thickness: 3/10

Esse Super Slim Menthols
These are "girl cigarettes," specifically to target the drunk club-goer girls, factory women, and college girls that think they are cool. They do this by being tiny and minty, since menthol are often seen as for women though Marlboro menthols are now really hip with the rich young males.
Being Super Slims, you can see how skinny they are compared to the normal-sized Great Walls. You can smoke one of these in a one or two minutes, since they are for women who want to pretend they aren't damaging their skin and lungs by having the habit of smoking.
I don't like cigarettes. I like menthol. I wish there were menthol cigars. I like menthol vapes. I half-puff, half-inhale one of these once a week and it feels "cool" and minty.
$2 USD for 20 pieces.
Flavor: 6/10
Lingering Stink: 9/10 (these smell especially atrocious indoors)
Stare factor from locals at a foreign male smoking girly cigarettes: 10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread