Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i don't smoke which means when i do smoke it's a huge head rush and it feels fuckin great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

...and the pitch! posted:

Please don't smoke.

I quit. You can too.

more like ...and the bitch!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i'm not sure i "get" cigars. like don't inhale and get nothing or do inhale and puke

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i should take up smoking full time since my genes suck and i'm guaranteed to get cancer anyway

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Captain Rufus posted:

I lost my dad to smokes in 05 meaning by the age of 31 both my parents were deceased.

So smoke if you want to die early and leave your loved ones just because you need a tiny disgusting burning dick in your mouth?

or just don't have kids :cool:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

i know they're gay or whatever but I used to like cloves they got u all dizzy and like 'uuuhhhh' and they tasted like candy

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

hookah loving rules. i keep meaning to buy one

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

mods change my name to green tea bong smoker

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

you got what you deserved for being a drink-thieving little poo poo