Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sometimes I rip real mean farts and find it enjoyable, that's the smoker spirit I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When they banned smoking in bars here all the industry shrieked and whined about losing revenue. Now more people come in because they aren't hell pits that make you smell like a forest fire anymore, and bartenders get less cancer :yaycloud:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

MightyJoe36 posted:

My next door neighbor is around that age and he walks around with an oxygen tank.

Sorry about your terrorist neighbor man

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Honky Dong Country posted:

When they did this where I lived a lot of the bars started designating rooms that were basically closets with maybe a chair in them as non-smoking as a big gently caress-you-loophole in the law where as long as you had a non-smoking area you were good. I even saw a bar where the non-smoking area was literally a phone booth.

Yeah bar owners and smokers are dumb. Fortunately that poo poo didn't flew here.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

some law by people crying about a smell when they could just go to a bar that doesn't allow smoking

unpacked robinhood posted:

Bar owners and smokers are dumb.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Abloo bloo I can't patronize a privately owned business because the owner is cool with people smoking there...waaaaaah

God, it's just soooo loving hard to go to the multitude of other places that don't allow smoking

I can go where the gently caress I want because it's banned everywhere, it's also taxed to hell and back.

This is pretty cool because we have actual healthcare and I'm not paying for your inevitable self inflicted cancer.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I started smoking when I was 13 and stopped by the time I turned 20; stayed quit for almost 4 years. I weaned myself off by smoking bongs of green tea and actually wrote a blurb about it for TOTSE. I'm going to be buying a new car soon (first brand-new car I'll own) so I'd like to quit smoking before I stink it up but I think I'll have to go cold turkey this time.

It starts like a good niggerstomper edit and then it goes off course wtf

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Turdsdown Tom posted:

I think the next hip thing for college students to do is to hold smoke-ins. Go to the library on campus, carry a bunch of signs, yell a whole lot, and smoke bogies indoors. gently caress the system

I'll be there and improvise a poo poo-in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Smoking is a third world thing for poors, like making GBS threads on the street.

• Locked thread