Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Trash habit for trash people, and I'm saying it as an ex-smoker. Especially if you smoke a whole pack a day - or more. The whole "but it relieves stress!" argument is complete bullshit - it's a lovely self-destructive activity. People who hork mac'n'cheese every time they feel stressed until they balloon up to 600 lbs and are always stressed, cutters, regular smokers - all in the same category.

There is nothing wrong with smoking a cigar or two once a year, or bumming a cigarette after a few drinks at the pub though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Even Hitler hated smoking.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Piss de Bundy posted:

holy poo poo at the gender imbalances on smoking. lol at the ones where like 60% of the guys smoke and hardly any women.

must be like the if you smoke you're a slut connotation or something.

Smoking, the official hobby/slow method of suicide for incels!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Quit after 26 years , my life is exactly the same just with more boring.
Consider starting again cause gently caress this gay earth.

Perfect candidate for ecigs. I hear batteries blow up sometimes

• Locked thread