Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i used to smoke op

then i grew up

i do miss it sometimes

but not very often, and not very much

the occasional times i go back to it, it's never the way it was before, and i stop quickly in disgust after one or two cigs

which makes me miss it less and less, cause the next time i think "hmm maybe a cig" im also like "oh yeah it was bad last time & most of the times before that, nm"

eventually ill probably stop going back to it at all

nicotine lozenges were helpful in kicking it but staying quit is mostly just remembering it will never be as good as it was when i was 21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

also cancer runs in my family and seven years of smoking probably did me enough harm as it is; thinkin about that helps stay quit too

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Romes128 posted:

Vaping is cool too

haha good one

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

practicing various forms of meditation/mindfulness has definitely helped fill a void smoking left, and helped me stay quit.

going outside, looking around, taking some deep breaths, maybe lean against a wall and put my head back, look at the sky, do my best to think about nothing and get lost in the moment

its surprising how fast it kills cravings to just do everything about a smoke break except smoke

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

it's probably also that most societies place a greater impetus on women to not smell like slag cleaned out of a coal power plant

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

actually, don't

here's a wikihow on meditation instead lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

whomupclicklike posted:

Just had my first smoke in like two weeks. I didn't even enjoy it that much

same. chained a pair of newports. it was stupid

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

MightyJoe36 posted:

You need to smoke a real cigarette.

lmao ok yeah let me know when you find some and quit smoking camels

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

vaping is for idiots, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

imagine unironically and in public, blowing clouds of candy vapor without immediately killing yourself in shame

• Locked thread