Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Used to smoke the only good cigs, marb reds from when I was 18-20. Worked a few lovely retail jobs and it was the only way to get any kind of break. Definitely made some friends that way.

Nothing like driving aimlessly around town smoking, really miss those days. I even miss the retail jobs, at least I was on my feet all day, now I just work in a lovely office full of aggressively boring people who talk about absolutely nothing of interest.

At least my retail co-workers had interesting and sketchy stories, and would always spill their guts during smoke breaks. Really sucks hard and I wish I could go back sometimes. The future sucks. Can't believe that was 10 years ago...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread